How choosing a professional service can alleviate DRAMAS at your event.
Attempting to save some coin by leaving service tasks to family & friends can spell disaster for your event. Relying on your nearest and dearest is wrought with peril! Proceed with caution.
It’s always a cute idea in theory to enlist the help of friends, but the reality can hit different. Let us examine the potential headachy situations:
• Friends can run late; putting time stress on set up operations & fueling your stress on a special day. Hands up if you want more stress!
• They are unfamiliar with the setup and where items are located, or what can be used. This leads to nagging questions & confusion..
• They don’t understand what appropriate items to bring or the equipment needed for your wedding. No one enjoys a last-minute scurry for supplies!
• They may not have experience in managing a bar & become overwhelmed under pressure.
• The standard of service may be below your expectations.
• They get FOMO & join in with the celebrations downing drinks early
• They do not know how to set up a bar
• They do not clean up or pack down leaving all the mess & rubbish for you to deal with, which takes hours to sort through & can be painful (especially with a hangover).
It can honestly become quite an ordeal handballing operational management to someone with no event experience.
Your best bet? Leave all the work in the hands of a professional event & hospitality agency.
We will give your guests the best possible service and a great lasting impression. Our staff come from the hospitality and events industry, meaning you can be sure that your event is in capable hands.
With over 250 events under our belt, engaging with Troop Events avoids all the catastrophic scenarios & allows for maximum fun on your day!